Thread: One word

  1. #1941
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Prunes.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #1942
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am so happy I brought something personal and precious to you gals!!! I drink tea now and cannot help but think of coming to Germany...funny I used to get horny and think of cumming in a German???


    I may have just corrupted a wonderful thing...that or you are laughing hysterically!!!

    <font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ September 17, 2007 11:33 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  3. #1943
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO

    I only wonder how YOU would cum IN a german?? *LOL
    unless there's something you never told me*L

  4. #1944
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy

  5. #1945
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am laughing hysterically [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I was UH just making sure you were on your toes!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #1946
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol*

    thanks for making me laugh after having to deal with dickheads all day*LMAO

  7. #1947
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok "prunes" was the last WORD


    poop

  8. #1948
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol

    worried

  9. #1949
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susanne, I wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm still alive, but buzy as heck.
    I just got accepted for disability, but my backpay claim was denied, So I am trying to fix my house up on a nearly nonexistiant budget.
    Everyone here is in my thoughts even if I can't find the time to post.
    rog

  10. #1950
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad that you finally got disability. It took a long time!!! Like Rae said, you have been missed and you know where to find us eh [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Offers a helping hand and a loving heart to sis,...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •